Sunday, September 15, 2019

In 16mo I'll be an octegenarian!

Hard to believe. As you'll see from the picture below, there's a lot more wrinkles! But no gray hair.
The property gets older as I do. Tuffy, at 12, is still going strong, total focus the ball as befits a pure Border Collie.  I took on a rescue last year.  I thought it would be good for Tuffy to have company.  The ball is the focus and she doesn't pay the other 12 yr old mix any mind.  There is now a once feral orange cat I named Warrior. He's young, only about 3 according to the vet.  Before he became tame and I had him neutered, he was always sporting some wound somewhere.  He still has a torn ear from some earlier fight.  Neutering has helped a lot. He co-exists with the two dogs just fine.  They don't bother him and he rarely bothers them.



No comments: